top of page

Parking Ticket Amnesty: What You Need To Know

The Philadelphia Parking Authority is going to forgive parking tickets issued before 2013. See if you qualify:

IF the only tickets you owe were written BEFORE January 1, 2013:

  • Pay $50 to cover costs, the rest of your balance is forgiven!!!

IF you also owe tickets written between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2017:

  • OPTION 1—Payment Plan

  1. Pay 10% of the total amount you owe from 2013-2017;

  2. Then get on a payment plan that will allow you to pay off the whole balance in 24 months.

  3. While you are on a payment plan and current on payments, your car won’t be booted or towed!

  4. Don’t miss a payment, or you lose all credit.

  5. When you pay off your 2013-2017 balance, your pre-2013 balance will be forgiven!

  • OPTION 2—Pay Up Front

  1. Pay everything you owe from 2013-2017 right away, and your pre-2013 balance is forgiven right away.

Do you also owe Towing and Storage costs?

  • If you owe costs from BEFORE 2015: pay 30% of the costs, and the remaining 70% will be forgiven. (there is NO payment plan option, you have to pay in full)

Are you driving a car registered to someone who is dead, and being held accountable for the deceased’s tickets?

  • Bring an original copy of the death certificate; AND open tickets written before the person died to the PPA. Those tickets will be forgiven.



If you have the citation numbers for old tickets, you can enroll here.

In Person (starting 3/12/18)

917 Filbert—PPA Headquarters

Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 6 pm

Saturday 9 am to 4 pm

bottom of page