OIC of America would like to invite you to our first reentry month event by displaying your products and services, meeting our attendees, and being a part of our community. OICA’s SOAR reentry program has a significant impact on the nations reentry landscape and we will be celebrating one year of service to the reentry community at the event. Communities where parolees are returning must prepare for their return and we need your help in Philadelphia. We want to help connect reentry service providers to formerly incarcerated persons in our communities and we invite you to be a part of our job and resource fair for men, women, or youth returning home, and their families.
The celebration will include the following:
- Press conference
- Job fair
- Resource fair
- Sexual health screenings with Bebashi Transition to Hope
- Workshops (National Workforce Opportunity Network)
- Indego Bike Share giveaways
We are looking for local businesses and organizations to help us make this event truly special for our community. As a trusted organization in the community, your involvement would help highlight the importance of:
- promoting overall good health, public safety and awareness
- providing screening services to referrals for formerly incarcerated
- connecting with reentry organizations, faith-based organization, and other community agencies focused on reentry ---programming
- providing our community with reentry program information, referrals and resources
- enrolling the formerly incarcerated population and their family members in social services, employment programs, and job opportunities
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-518-6558 to table at this event for free.