The PHL Career Portal, powered by PA CareerLink® Philadelphia, is an online training and resource hub where career seekers can:
· Enhance their job search,
· Explore career opportunities, and
· Develop their professional skills.
Individuals who register for the portal can access self-paced courses, live workshops, videos, resource handouts, links to external websites, & more! Specialized content is available for PA CareerLink® and other workforce program participants. The portal also serves as an entry point for local career seekers to participate in one of the three-course tracks through the Philadelphia Skills Forward Initiative:
· Health Tech Administration
· IT Customer Support
If you or someone you know is interested in refining their job search or moving their career forward to prepare for jobs of the future, we encourage you to explore the PHL Career Portal today! The cost is free, and much of the learning content is virtual, on-demand, and brief — built to meet the needs of busy working professionals and parents facing childcare and transportation challenges.
Registration is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Register - Visit myphlcareerportal.org and register.
2. Explore – Browse a variety of courses and workshops in the following categories:
· Career Planning and Job Search Skills
· Professional Skills
· Digital Literacy and Academics
· Industry Exploration and Career Pathways
For more information about the PHL Career Portal or Philadelphia Skills Forward courses email email@example.com. For immediate assistance, call 1 (833) 750-5627.