top of page

PHA Housing Choice Voucher Program Accepting Applications for Wait List Until February 5th

PHA is accepting online applications for individuals and families to participate in a lottery for a position on the HCV waiting list. The HCV Program offers housing assistance to families by paying a portion of their rent to private property owners. Any income-eligible family or individual can apply and someone in your household must have legal residency, even if the legal resident is a minor child. To learn more, click FAQs.

Individuals and families can apply online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, during the two week application period using a smartphone, computer, or other mobile device with Internet access. Paper applications will not be accepted in-person or by mail or email.

Applications to apply for the lottery will be accepted online from Monday, January 23, 2023, at 6:00 A.M. through Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 5:59 P.M. The HCV Program provides income-based assistance to eligible participants.

Applicants must apply online at WWW.PHA.PHILA.GOV. PHA will not provide or accept paper applications.

What you need to apply: You need a phone number, the address where you live (if you have one) and mailing address where you can be contacted; the combined annual income for the household; and the full name, date of birth and Social Security number/ Alien Registration number (if you have one) for the Head of Household.

For assistance, call (215) 999-3102, between 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, during the waiting list opening period. For partners providing application assistance, email setup, free access to computers and internet are located at WWW.PHA.PHILA.GOV. If you need application or email setup assistance due to a disability, need translation services, or communication in an alternative format, please call (215) 999-3102 between 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, every day during the application period. Individuals with hearing or speech disabilities using TDD or TTY technology may call 7-1-1.

bottom of page